Wolf 9MM 115 Grain
- Wolf Performance 9mm Luger Ammo 115 Grain FMJ Steel Case Berdan Primed.
Wolf is high quality steel cased ammo loaded to NATO specs at affordable prices.These 9x19 cartridges come in bulk priced 1,000 round cases containing 20 boxes of 50 rounds each. This ammo is loaded in Russia and uses steel cases.
Steel casings are not reloadable, but steel cases offer greater value because they are very inexpensive and provide ultra reliable performance thanks to their low-friction polymer coatings.
Don't be afraid of steel cased ammo, this ammo is ultra reliable at a great price! Especially in todays ammo shortage!
These rounds use non-corrosive Berdan primers.
- Mfg. Number: 919WFMJ
- UPC Number: 645611300967
- Caliber: 9mm
- Bullet Weight: 115 grain
- Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket
- Muzzle Velocity: 1,150 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: NA
- Case Type: Polymer-coated steel
- Primer Type: Berdan, non-reloadable
- Corrosive: No
- Rounds: 1,000